Jio presents Hamleys Wonderland™, India’s largest family festival will be held at Jio World Garden in Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla Complex from 22nd December to 1st January 2023. With over 100 experiences including rides and entertainment zones to engage families and create holiday memories, Jio presents Hamleys Wonderland™ promises to be a captivating experience for the whole family.
The event is designed to keep Jio’s philosophy of making life beautiful for every Indian at the core. While the extravaganza takes place across all days, there is a special Christmas Blast on the 24th and 25th of December and a fun New Year’s Party on the 31st of December.
Table of Contents
Jio presents Hamleys Wonderland™
Guests can soak up the city’s festive magic with the Flying Santa, who will zip across the venue on his merry sleigh and spread the festive cheer. The Hamleys Grand Parade will be the highlight of the event and children will get to meet and greet their favorite toon characters, Hamley & Hattie Bear and the Wonder friends at the Hamleys Village.
Jio is the presenting partner of Hamleys Wonderland which is co-partnered by Ajio Luxe and Maruti Suzuki and associate partners boAt, IDFC First Bank, Lego, R|Elan™, Sports for All, Swiss Tourism, Topps, and Usha.
Children will be able to revel in the magic of Artificial and Virtual reality, Cloud Gaming, and much more, powered by Jio True 5G. This year, Jio is showcasing a range of fun-filled digital and immersive experiences at an exclusive pavilion for families at the Jio Presents Hamleys Wonderland.
- Also, Check – What is Warp Charge Technology? Is It Safe To Use?
Jio Presents Hamleys Wonderland – Partners and Events
Hamleys Wonderland is sponsored by Ajio Luxe, Maruti Suzuki, boAt, IDFC First Bank, Lego, R|Elan, Sports for All, Swiss Tourism, Topps, and Usha. Jio is the event’s presenting partner. Burger King, Veeba, Vedika, and Pride of Cows are additional event sponsors.
- Children can enjoy artificial and virtual reality, cloud gaming, and more with Jio True 5G.
- At the Jio Presents Hamleys Wonderland pavilion this year, the company is showing a range of digital and immersive experiences.
- On the Maruti Suzuki Arena Wonder Stage, special talents will perform.
Among the wonderful rides for adults (the carousel and the Techno Jump) and children (the aeroplane and the paddle boat pool) is a large Ferris wheel called Ajio Luxe Wonder Eye.
- Jio Presents Hamleys Wonderland brings Peppa Pig at Peppa Pig Play and a 200-foot-long obstacle race course by Sports for All, a fully integrated digital and on-ground multi-sport platform.
- The Carnival Game Zone by boAt, Hamleys Play Area, Arcade Games, Get Creative Lab, and World Food Festival are all available at Jio’s Hamleys Wonderland. Everyone will enjoy the Lego Playground and the Haunted Circus.
- At Jio Presents Hamleys Wonderland on Dec. 30, Topps will hold the finals of the TOPPS ATTAX National Championship 2022.
- “Minute to Win It” challenges participants to accomplish a task in 60 seconds to be rewarded.
- IDFC First Bank is the event’s banking partner, and Swiss Tourism is the tourism partner, offering a family trip to Switzerland.
- Kids and adults can engage with the Hab mascot, use their creativity, and win prizes at The Hab by Usha. R|Elan will make volunteers’ T-shirts from recycled PET bottles.
Also, Check – Jio DTH Distributorship & Franchise Profitable Or Not?
Jio World Garden
Taking place over the expansive 1.40 lakh sq. ft. open space at the Jio World Garden in the heart of Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC), Jio presents Hamleys Wonderland™ was launched as an annual calendar event in 2019 that would further strengthen BKC’s position as the emerging cultural hub within Mumbai.
Established in 2015, Jio World Garden has been instrumental in positioning BKC as the epicenter of cultural events within Mumbai by hosting some of the best, biggest, and premium events in the city.
Also, Check – JioPhone Next Check Details Like Features, Price & Availability
Jio Presents Hamleys Wonderland Tickets Price
All days except special days
- Early bird-Entry pass is Rs 999 per person to Regular entry pass of Rs 1299 per person.
- Special days 24th, 25th, and 31st December (Christmas Blast / New Year’s Party).
- Rs. 2499 per person entry.
- Family of 3 (2 adults + 1 kid) – Rs 4,999 for the family.
- Family of 4 (2 adults + 2 kids) – Rs 6,999 for the family.
- All kids under 12 get Hamley’s goody bag worth Rs. 1500.
Note: Tickets can be purchased on BookMyShow.