How to Use Google Maps to Locate COVID-19 Vaccination Centre Near Me?: As the number of Coronavirus cases rises in India and people look up to vaccination, Google Maps has started indicating vaccination centres available on a route.
Since the country is registering a record number of daily cases every successive day, the demand for vaccination among the population is increasing. You can check CoWin Registration and Eligibility.
Here is how you can search and find Covid-19 vaccination centres near you through Google Maps. Follow the below-given steps.
Table of Contents
Locate COVID-19 Vaccination Centre Near Me
If you are wondering how to find your nearest vaccination centre, you can use Google Maps. Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to find the Covid-19 vaccination centre on Google Maps.
But before going to the vaccination centre, make sure that you are carrying a valid government photo ID proof.
The data that you see on Google Maps has come from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Apart from showing you the result, the app will also mention whether the walk-in facility to get vaccinated is available or not.
However, for accessing the list of vaccination centres you can download the MapMyIndia app on your phone or simply search for the Maps.MapMyIndia.com website.
How to Find Covid-19 Vaccination Centre on Google Maps?
Before following the below-given steps make sure that your location is turned on in the app:
- Step 1: First, open the Google Maps app on your Smartphone
- Step 2: Next, type “Covid 19 vaccination centre near me” on the given space.
- Step 3: The result will appear on the screen.
How will Google Maps work?
If the users of Google Maps search for vaccination centres on the app, all the nearby vaccination centres will appear on their screen.
Apart from providing information about the whereabouts of the vaccination centre, the app will also provide other information like whether the centre is open or not.
How To Use MapMyIndia To Find Covid19 Vaccination Centre?
for accessing the list of centres near you through MapMyIndia, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Download the MapMyIndia app on your phone or simply search for the Maps.MapMyIndia.com website through any internet browser of your choice.
- Step 2: Make sure that your location is turned on in both cases.
- Step 3: On opening the app or on landing on the homepage of the website, you will see an option that reads ‘Vaccination Centres’. Click or tap on it.
- Step 4: The list of vaccination centres that are near your house will appear.
All those who are eligible to get vaccinated should preferably book an appointment. This will not only save them the hassle of waiting in queues but will also ensure a more streamlined vaccination process at large
- Also, Read – Best ways to Earn money from YouTube effectively
Documents/identity proof required for vaccination in the hospital
Beneficiaries can directly head to hospitals to get vaccinated, although it is advised to register online to avoid the hassle. The documents or identity proof required to carry to the hospital include:
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Passbook issued by a bank or the post office
- Service identity card issued to government employees
- MNREGA job card, etc.
People can carry any of these documents to the vaccination site.